Snicker Bar Brownies
- Conventional Oven
- 14 oz Caramels
- evaporated milk
- 1 bx cake mix German chocolate
- ¾ cup margarine
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt caramels in 1/2 cup of evaporated milk and set aside.
- Mix German cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup of evaporated milk. Press 1/2 of mixture into a 9x13-inch pan, and bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top crust with chocolate chips and nuts. Pour on caramel mixture. Spread remaining cake mixture on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool and cut in bars.
Tried this recipe?CLICK HERE to let us know how it was!