- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 oz sweet cooking chocolate
- 8 oz marshmellow creme
- 1¾ cup Pecans
- 2½ cup Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Over low heat, melt chocolate chips and sweet cooking chocolate. Blend in marshmallow cream and nuts.
- In separate pan, Mix together sugar, butter and pet milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil 6 minutes.
- Pour over chocolate mixture, and stir with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Pour into buttered 13x9x2-inch pan Let set 2 hours before cutting.
Tried this recipe?CLICK HERE to let us know how it was!