Milky Way Cake
- Conventional Oven
- 8 Milky Way Barr
- 3 sticks Oleo
- 4½ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2½ all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Pecans chopped
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmellows
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt Milky Way bars and one stick of oleo; set aside.
- Cream 2 cups of sugar and one stick of oleo; add eggs. Add alternately 2 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 teaspoon soda and 1 1/4 cup buttermilk.
- Add melted candy and oleo to this mixture. Add pecans.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until done.
- Cook 2 1/2 cups of sugar with 1 cup of evaporated milk to a soft ball stage. Add chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, and another stick of oleo. Stir until all are melted. Spread on top.
Tried this recipe?CLICK HERE to let us know how it was!