Mandarin Orange Cake
- Conventional Oven
- 9 oz Cool Whip
- 1 pkg instant pudding mix vanilla
- 20 oz pineapple crushed, undrained
- 1 pkg cake mix yellow or butter
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges undrained
- ½ cup oil
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325
- Mix oil, eggs, cake mix, orange juice, and oranges together. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- When cooled, top with Cool Whip, pudding mix, and pineapple all mixed together. Keep refrigerated.
Tried this recipe?CLICK HERE to let us know how it was!