Company: Bumper To Bumper Auto Parts
Job Family: Stores
Compensation: Competitive Compensation Package
Level: Full/Part Time
Locations: AL, AR, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, OK, TX
The Paint Counterperson provides over-the-counter direct sales to customers, takes orders in-person and by phone, and supports the overall success of store operations through promotion of sales programs and other customer and team-related activities. Sales activities focus on sale of auto and industrial paint, paint supplies and equipment aftermarket which may also include automotive replacement parts.
Responsibilities & Benefits
- Attend work every day, on time, as scheduled, unless management authorizes time-off.
- Demonstrate courteous, respectful, and kind conduct toward every employee and customer.
- Cooperate and coordinate well with coworkers and as a team member.
- Perform job duties in compliance with legal, regulatory, and Company safety guidelines, practices and policies.
- Maintain neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Provide exceptional customer service including assisting in determining parts and/or paint needed, processing paint formulas utilizing the computer, mixing paint, offering options to solve customer problems, and diffusing situations involving an upset or dissatisfied customer.
- Research parts and paint availability through computer and catalogs for stock numbers, inventory status, and pricing.
- Mix paint for customers, pull parts orders, check in, put up, straighten, dust, and rearrange stock as needed.
- Handle cash and credit transactions; properly invoice/credit customer accounts.
- Prioritize the order of delivery items and assign deliveries to drivers, if applicable.
- Correctly handle new and defective core returns from customers, insure proper customer credit and complete necessary paperwork.
- Open and/or close store if given key holder responsibility.
- Work home store inventory/assist in other location’s inventory, if assigned.
- Clean (pick-up trash, sweep, mop, etc.) and maintain inside and outside of building area.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Options, plus Employer Discretionary Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical and Dependent Care
- Group Short Term Disability
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance including spouse and child care options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Scholarship Program
- Earning Incentives and Bonuses
Bumper to Bumper Crow Burlingame stores provide all your automotive aftermarket needs. With over 2 million inventory parts for cars, light trucks, heavy duty, recreational, commercial, farm, and agriculture vehicles, we’ve got everything you need to keep your fleet, farm, ranch, or jobsite running safe and sound.
We also carry a full selection of PB&E to help you clean, prepare, fix, finish, or paint your recreational and commercial vehicles.
In addition to parts, we carry tools, shop equipment, supplies, oils, chemicals and accessories.
2 Million Parts Inventory
2000 People In Our Network