Company: Bumper To Bumper Auto Parts
Job Family: Corporate Offices
Compensation: Competitive Compensation Package
Level: Full/Part Time
The Support Center Technician’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. Answering customer questions and assists in resolving customer problems. Must be able to manage multiple task and demands at the same time in an environment that is fast pace and moderately stressful at times. Problem resolution may include the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands on help at the desktop level.
Bumper to Bumper is a wonderful place to build a career and challenge your current skillset. This is a growing company and innovation for new ideas and products are welcome.
Responsibilities & Benefits
- Ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance; receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests
- Delivering support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives
- Following all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, resolution and follow up of end user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of help desk functions; and troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development, and other business units
- Problem resolution or support may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required or assigned.
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Options, plus Employer Discretionary Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical and Dependent Care
- Group Short Term Disability
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance including spouse and child care options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Scholarship Program
- Earning Incentives and Bonuses
Bumper to Bumper Crow Burlingame stores provide all your automotive aftermarket needs. With over 2 million inventory parts for cars, light trucks, heavy duty, recreational, commercial, farm, and agriculture vehicles, we’ve got everything you need to keep your fleet, farm, ranch, or jobsite running safe and sound.
We also carry a full selection of PB&E to help you clean, prepare, fix, finish, or paint your recreational and commercial vehicles.
In addition to parts, we carry tools, shop equipment, supplies, oils, chemicals and accessories.
2 Million Parts Inventory
2000 People In Our Network