Company: Bumper To Bumper Auto Parts
Job Family: Corporate Offices
Compensation: Competitive Compensation Package
Level: Full/Part Time
The Accounts Payable Associate performs all aspect of the accounts payable department, obtains authorization coding to correct expense categories, and generates checks for all monies owned by the company. Also reconciles invoices paid to statements rendered by vendors, and maintains a good credit rating with our vendors.
I love working for Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts because of the family atmosphere being caring and kind, and building relationships with my coworkers.
Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts is a great company to work for because it’s diverse. The company accepts people for who they truly are. Everyone is treated with the same respect. I take pride in doing my best with what I do here. I set goals for myself to achieve and I take pride in being in the office learning and growing. I went from a receptionist to an accounting clerk in less than a year of working with this company.
Responsibilities & Benefits
- Provides exceptional customer service. This includes, but is not limited to: assessing customer needs, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Receives and process documents by reviewing for completeness and clarity.
- Assists customers and employees with accounts payable questions.
- Resolves invoice/purchase order discrepancies.
- Prepares reports.
- Prepares checks in a timely manner for distribution.
- Checks figures, postings and documents for correct entry, accuracy and proper codes.
- Participates in or handles special projects as needed.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Options, plus Employer Discretionary Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical and Dependent Care
- Group Short Term Disability
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance including spouse and child care options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Scholarship Program
- Earning Incentives and Bonuses
Bumper to Bumper Crow Burlingame stores provide all your automotive aftermarket needs. With over 2 million inventory parts for cars, light trucks, heavy duty, recreational, commercial, farm, and agriculture vehicles, we’ve got everything you need to keep your fleet, farm, ranch, or jobsite running safe and sound.
We also carry a full selection of PB&E to help you clean, prepare, fix, finish, or paint your recreational and commercial vehicles.
In addition to parts, we carry tools, shop equipment, supplies, oils, chemicals and accessories.
2 Million Parts Inventory
2000 People In Our Network